The project “Cuba: real perspectives of a productive and supportive cooperation” aims at promoting the Emilia-Romagna productive system in Cuba by flanking and supporting enterprises to identify opportunities of both commercial and industrial internationalization.
In 2011, Cuba launched an implementation process of its own socio-economic model in order to devote further space to the private enterprise and the managerial autonomy of state-owned enterprises. In this respect, moreover, co-operatives have been identified as a particularly suitable form of entrepreneurship for this point in history of the Country.
Specifically, the aim is to:
– Promote collective participation of the regional enterprises to the Havana International Fair (FIHAV) that represents the ideal environment for the b2b and for international exhibitors and visitors to dialogue with local institutions;
– Foster the identification of potential commercial/industrial partners for the regional enterprises to facilitate the development of collaborations;
– Gather useful researches and specific material to implement partnership deals and to assist/facilitate possible processes,
– Organize two missions in Havana, one of which on the occasion of the FIHAV 2017, in partnership with ICE, to provide expert assistance to the enterprises during the exploratory missions;
– Promote the consolidation of economic and institutional relationships through the incoming of Cuban stakeholders in Emilia-Romagna.
Project duration: October 2017 – December 2018